The health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our highest priority at Cathedral Mountain Lodge. We are closely and actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are adhering to the guidelines put forth by the federal and provincial governments, Parks Canada and health officials.
Our scheduled opening date for our upcoming season at Cathedral Mountain Lodge is May 28, 2020. We are hopeful that efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 are successful and travel restrictions are relaxed by this time, but we will remain fluid as the situation evolves. Please continue to visit this page for updates.
Changes to our Reservation Policy:
With the priority of our guests in mind and against a daily-changing backdrop of travel restrictions around the world, we have relaxed our change and cancellation policies. We have reduced our cancellation policy from 30 days to 14 days and we will be waiving the $50.00 cancellation fee.
For our guests with reservations in May & June wishing to delay their visit: We are happy to re-book your visit to a later date this season at no additional charge, subject to availability. If you are unable to reschedule your stay within our season, we are happy to re-book you for our 2021 season at our 2020 rates or, we will provide a full refund of any deposits paid.
For all new reservations: There is no risk to book your stay with us at Cathedral Mountain Lodge this season, as your deposit will be fully refundable should you decide not to travel.